Internet Marketing Tips - How I Pocketed 6 Figures In 2007


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



You hear all kinds of success stories but nobody ever REALLY tells you how they did it. Well, this article is going to give you a pretty good idea of how I raked in $122,139.91 in the year 2007. Hopefully, what I am about to share with you will give you the incentive to put in the time and effort into your business as well.

For starters, I work 14 hour days. What, you thought that you could push a button and have dollar bills fall from the sky? No my friend, it doesn't work that way. All those sales pages that you see that tell you that you can make money at the push of a button are all lying to you, period. Making a living online takes work...tons of it.

Secondly, I make a schedule for myself and stick to it. The first thing I do each morning is my advertising. I use many forms of advertising. Just go to Google and look up "Internet advertising methods" and you'll find plenty of techniques that work very well.

The next thing I do on my schedule is write articles. I write for hours. Why? Because content is what makes the Internet run. Think about anything you look up online. It all comes down to content. The more you make, the more traffic you get. It's that simple.

The next thing I do, after I have finished writing my many articles for the day, is to work on product creation. Like it or not, there is only so much money you can make as an affiliate marketer because you are always in competition with other affiliate marketers selling the same product. By selling your own products, not only don't you have to compete with other affiliates, but you can also get affiliates to promote your products for you. I created two products in 2007 and plan to create three more for 2008.

After I have worked on my product creation for the day, I attend to my customer service. If you don't take care of your existing customers, they won't be customers for very long. Customer service and communication are critical to having success online.

After I do this, I go online and do keyword research to look out for new markets to tackle. I look to see who is searching for what and try to find a way to provide a solution to whatever problem it is that they're having. You can't even begin to imagine how many problems there are in the world that need real solutions in niches that don't have a lot of competition. All you have to do is find them. When I do, I work on my next product or find a good affiliate product where I am not banging heads with a lot of other marketers.

Essentially, the bottom line to my success, besides hard work, is that I have about 10 different products out there generating income. I don't make a lot from any one product, but when you add them all up together, the final tally at the end of the year is nothing to sneeze at. That's why I don't put all my eggs into one basket.

By simply having a solid work ethic and a tight schedule, you can have the kind of success that I have. If you want to know how I discovered the secret to success, check out the link in my signature and watch the videos. You'll get a real eye opening look at success.

To YOUR Success,

Steven Wagenheim

Want to earn a 6 figure income like I do but get there in half the time? Please visit my blog at http://work-at-home-based-business.com/2007/12/06/review-of-nitro-marketing/ and read my review of the greatest info product ever to come out online in the 4 years I've been doing this.

Streamyx Pelabuhan Klang
Streamyx Seri Kembangan
Streamyx Shah Alam
Streamyx Subang Jaya
Streamyx Sungai Buloh
Streamyx List of Buildings
Ez 4g
Streamyx
Streamyx
Streamyx SOHO
Business Broadband
Streamyx Business
Packages Home Basic Or Business Broadband
Packages Home Basic Or Business Broadband
Packages Home Basic Or Business Broadband


0 Responses to “Internet Marketing Tips - How I Pocketed 6 Figures In 2007”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3